Knitting Like A Sailor

Friday, December 30, 2005

Meme La Seconde

Geeze, let a few people know how to find you online, do one meme, and the next thing ya know... (and look! I even deviated from my new habit of trying to add a little edjamacashun to your life by not putting a definition in the title. The things I do to keep you people happy!)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30 ish, 6:30 ish, 8 ish, and got out of bed at 9 am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both, why limit myself?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The newest Harry Potter
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI, Forensic Files, The Investigators, Animal Cops (New York, Detroit, Miami and Houston) I'm sensing a theme here.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cheese crackers and Mountain Lightning (generic Mt Dew)
6. What is your middle name? It was supposed to be Anne, but my father forgot so I don't have a middle name, no matter how many people at the DMV insist that I do.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Mayo. I am sooo not down with the whipped raw egg and oil thing.
9. What is your favorite chip? Pepper Jack Doritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Uncle Kracker and Allanis Morrisette have been receiving heavy play in the mothership lately.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I drive the mothership, a "Light Fern Green" (it's freaking grey, people) Dodge Caravan.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? philly beefsteak or a meatball sub
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrisy
14. Favorite item of clothing? my big dog t-shirts, they're roomy, and have snotty sayings on them without being rude. I have three I have worn out, I need to go looking for more.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Everywhere
16. What color is your bathroom? Big bath is white and blue, half bath is like a pale cream white.
17. Favorite brand of clothing: Big Dog (I really like the quality of their clothing), Whatever looks okay, suits my needs and hopefully is on sale. Not a fashionista here. Alice Starmoore, Beth B-R, Kaffe Fasset, a bunch more knit wear designers.
19. Favorite time of day? Afternoon/Evening, when it's cooling off, the kids are slowing down or in bed, and I can focus on something other than the ginormous list of crap to do.
20. Where were you born? Dodge County, WI
21. Favorite sport to watch? Dressage and Jumping events.
22. Who do you least expect to do this meme? no one, I'm not going to spread the "joy"
23. Person you expect to do it first? see above statement
24. What type of detergent do you use? The big white container of liquid detergent that's on the shelf next to the big square buckets of the generic 5 bucks a pop powder detergent at Sam's club. I think it's Sun? I dunno, the label came off when I washed the spillage off last time.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Either, but in a picky way LOL Diet Pepsi, or Classic Coke, or diet coke with lime. Otherwise it's diet dew, regular dew, and my fav code red dew.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9 or so, depending on the shoe
28. Do you have pets? Yup. Bielset, Grey DLH cat, Shaela, Gigantic Yellow Lab Cross (107 pounds and 26 inches tall as she stands right now, trying to get her down to 95 pounds but she pulls the puppy dog eyes on the kids and they put out) and New Kitty, Black DSH cat.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Not that I can think of.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A gymnast and a horse trainer.
31. Favorite Candy Bar? The special dark chocolate bars.
32. What is your best childhood memory? Having beat the pants off of all the people in my school to take first in my school division and third at state in individual dairy judging when (at that point) I had never lived or worked on a dairy farm.
33. What are 3 different jobs you have had in your life? I have worked as a private security officer, I have worked at an adult book store, and I worked for Motorola.
34 What color underwear are you wearing? Uh... I have my flannel jammies on, pink with skiing polarbears, and a pink t-shirt.
35. Nicknames: Enjay
36. Piercing? Tongue
37. Eye color? Brown
38. Ever been to Africa? No, but I want to, I have a friend who lived with us for six months who is from South Africa. Hi Merle!
39. Ever been toilet papered? Nope.
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
41. Been in a car accident? Several fender benders, two minor ones, and one that ended my dream of being a competitive gymnast and required me to have c-sections to deliver my babies.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Bocci's
45. Favorite flower? Magnolia
46. Favorite ice cream? Godiva Dark chocolate, or the pistachio with dark chocolate fish in it that Ben n Jerries had when I was pregnant with my daughter.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Pixar
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Hardees
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige, what I can see of it.
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I've taken it 5 times in three states, failed it the first two times when I was trying to get it initially.
51. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Julie, and I also see that my YesAsia order processed
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Webs, Knit!, knitpicks, Grafton Fibers, Elann, someplace that sells chasing rainbows and or fleece artist, way way too many fiber vendors to list, oh! and thesilkworker.com
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the web and pick on my kids.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? See #22
56. Last person you ate out with? The eldest boy.
57. Ford or Chevy? Dodge and foreign cars.
58. What are you listening to right now? Forensic Files on TV
61. How many tattoos do you have? Four.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Soooo not interested, although my take on it is the chicken, since it would have had to evolve to produce the egg, can't have progeny without the parent, and since mutation allows for variation from the parents, somewhere along the line some sort of microbe developed the ability to eventually lay eggs. That microbe would be the chicken, as I see it. I'm a proponent of the idea of guided evolution.

*whining* can I be done now? No more memes, I'm not that interesting.